In this training, we provide an introduction to schedules of reinforcement that are used when teaching. The first is a continuous schedule of reinforcement and the second is an intermittent schedule of reinforcement. We then review the Premack Principle and how it is used to create contingencies with clients. Then we describe token economies and finish with a review of the advantages of using token economies with clients.
Participants learn about:
1) Different schedules of reinforcement that are used when teaching
2) Continuous schedules of reinforcement
3) Intermittent schedules of reinforcement
4) The Premack Principle and how it is used to create contingencies with your clients
5) Token economies, how they are used, and the advantages of using token economies with your clients
Paraprofessionals, Professionals and Family Members