With this package you get access to the following three trainings:
1) Measurement: Including measurement dimensions, procedures (e.g., continuous and discontinuous), and IOA.
2) Data Collection: Including the data log book, data collection guidelines, and how to use types of data sheets and graphs.
3) Flow of Session: Including transition strategies.
Participants will be able to understand:
1) The different types of measurement, including continuous and discontinuous
2) How to take DTT and First Trial data, as well as graph data
3) The flow of the session and how to effectively transition between play and task-based activities
Paraprofessionals, Professionals, Family Members