This training is comprised of 5 sections. In section 1, we will go over the Injury and Illness Prevention Program, or IIPP. In Section 2, we will discuss employee responsibilities related to injury and illness prevention. In section 3, we will go over the fire prevention plan. Next, in section 4, we will cover the emergency action plan, or EAP. Finally, in section 5, we will discuss injury and illness response and documentation.
Participants will learn to:
1) Identify their responsibilities under the Injury and Illness Prevention Program
2) Identify safe and healthful work practices
3) Comply with safety protocols
4) Identify what to do if work conditions are not safe or unhealthy
5) Complete documentation requirements correctly