In this unit, we go over the components of a client’s data log book. Then we review some data collection guidelines. We also discuss different types of data sheets and how to conduct data collection, which involves preparing for, taking, and wrapping-up data, as well as graphs.
Participants will learn:
1) What is in the client's log book
2) To navigate through the log book when in session
3) The guidelines to consider when collecting data
4) To identify various data sheets used in session
5) How to prepare, take, and wrap up data
Paraprofessionals, Professionals, Family Members